Friday, January 4, 2008

An introduction



Early Studies
So I have come ahead of regular students to do some early studies. Its only because I had to play catch up, more so than regular first years. While not completely stupid to the arts I am having to update knowledge taught to me by my guardian Great Auntie Luna Tilbit.
Formerly an instructor herself many moons ago at Hogwarts.
While some would say this to be terrific... it makes for a lot of dusty lessons that dont exactly fit the times of today and one modern wizard.

The suggestion I come early was made by my various instructors who I am sure are very aware of dear sweet Aunts disposition to the "old ways"

I am exploring the dorm and signing up for a few more studies to take early to get me ramped for the power house of education that begins the end of this month.

I did find a really great tarot set that I will be trading in for down in Diagon soon.

Hugs
Olli


No comments: