Monday, January 21, 2008

House Happenings



Yay! Today an owl came swooping in with a message from Minerva! The official certificate that follows students on admittance had finally been tracked down and the poor enchanted owl located. Confundus spells much like Canaries seem to be very practical pranks with in the walls.

It is hilarious to me that such pranks take place. Perhaps that is simply my mischievous side peeking out. Fun and well humored pranks can be indeed needed. For me being so far away from the Aunts and home - and all the muggle friends I do love so much.. it helps.

I was thinking of muggle friends today and how so many supported me through such difficult times as a wizard raised normal. They really were very special people and I am hoping to find so many more in this school that understand and are in the same place.

Also our first house riddle came today.
I am clever so these thrill me. I really love riddles!

I am one with eight to spare, lest I lose my one.
I'm not a number.
But I am cute.
What am I?

Easy.. a cat ! They have nine lives (more if enchanted with Longetivis Actimus) and are absolutely the cutest thing ever.. well besides Ravens of course !

No comments: